Cinegration Development’s Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Driver allows customers with Honeywell Total Connect Comfort thermostats to control their home’s climate with their Control4 system. This gives customers the freedom to manage the temperature of the home from any room or while away. Keep the home cool in the summer and warm in the winter to the exact specified degree and schedule when the temperature changes throughout the day. No additional hardware is required to experience the complete customization that Control4 now allows for your Honeywell Total Connect Comfort thermostats!
- Works with Honeywell Total Connect Comfort platform (Honeywell Wi-Fi/RedLINK/Evohome)
- Install remotely, all you need is the honeywell account email and password
- Uses latest Control4 thermostat interface
- Fan Mode, HVAC Mode, Humidity Mode, Hold Mode
- Outdoor temperature monitoring
- Supports Cinegration Trial and Showroom license
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9.1 or higher. A strong network connection is required to effectively utilize this driver.
This driver ONLY works with Honeywell Total Connect Comfort thermostats. This driver will not work with other Honeywell thermostat models.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
This driver can be used to control Honeywell Total Connect Comfort thermostats via a smartphone, tablet, or touchscreen in the Control4 app.
Which thermostats does this driver support?
The Honeywell TCC Driver supports all Honeywell Total Connect Comfort thermostats.
Does this driver work with all Honeywell thermostats?
No. The Honeywell TCC driver only works with Honeywell Total Connect Comfort thermostats. This driver does not work with Honeywell Lyric thermostats.
How does scheduling work?
Currently, scheduling can be done in the Honeywell Thermostat and Composer – the ability to schedule in the Control4 app is coming!
How is this unit controlled?
This unit is controlled via the cloud through the Total Connect Comfort username used when setting up the thermostat.
Where do I register my Honeywell TCC Hardware?
To register the hardware, go to: https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/
Where can I get support if I have an issue?
If you have questions or issues with the driver or integration, please go to https://help.drivercentral.io and submit a ticket.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
All Cinegration Development drivers support the DriverCentral showroom project.
Can I try this driver out before buying it?
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
Setup• Setup your Honeywell thermostat with the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort iOS or Android app and verify functionality prior to integrating.
• Add Honeywell TCC (Total Connect Comfort) Gateway and Honeywell TCC (Total Connect Comfort) thermostats to project.
• Enter your Honeywell Total Connect Comfort www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com, Email address and password in the properties field within composer.
• Once the gateway driver has successfully found your Honeywell thermostats you must navigate to the composer connections tab for your Honeywell gateway.
• Make bindings between the Honeywell Gateway driver and the individual Honeywell thermostat drivers.
• After you have made all of your bindings, perform a refresh navigators.
DriverCentral• Create your project in the DriverCentral.io project portal. This will generate your project token.
• Download and load the DriverCentral.io cloud driver into your project, you only need one per a project.
• Use your project token that you have from step one and input it into the “Project Token” properties field within the cloud driver in your Control4 project.
• Once you have your project connected with DriverCentral.io your driver will be automatically licensed and auto update will be active.
Cinegration strives to provide fully working drivers without defects. However, changes and bugs may be found. Because of this, any bug/maintenance update to this driver will be free of charge. However, due to the ever-changing nature of computer and audio/video systems, if a new version of the Control4® software or API changes create issues or new features are added, a new or updated version will be provided for an additional expense or free as determined by Cinegration.
1002 (6.14.2018) - Initial Release
1003 (6.20.2018) - Supplemental Release Before European Support
1004 (7.4.2018) - Added European Support
1005 (7.20.2018) - Fixed european schedule setpoint bug.
- Fixed HVAC mode return bug.
1006 (7.24.2018) - Fixed error when thermostat was in error state.
1007 (10.23.2018) - Fixed issue where North American scheduling was not working
- Fixed issue with thermostat logic
1008 (10.24.2018) - Fixed bug with honeywell tcc region.