Oppo Bluray players provide an unmatched A/V experience to home theater enthusiasts. Drawing from over a decade’s worth of experience in advanced imaging processing technology and high fidelity audio performance, the Oppo Bluray players are the ideal source to complete the ultimate home theater and sound room.
The Chowmain Oppo Bluray driver for URC provides the most advanced 2 way feedback and control over your Oppo bluray player for URC. Create the perfect automated media experience for your customer by providing automated control over projection modes, room lighting, automated audio device startup and/or video device startup and more with our easy to use solution.
- Automatically turn on the room based on the type of disc in the player. Eg it will turn on the receiver only if it detects an audio disc however if it detects a video disc it will also turn on the TV.
- Automatically turn off the room when you press the physical power off button
- Play, Pause, Stop feedback
- Disk Tray Open, Close, Empty and Loading feedback
- Disc Type (Bluray, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, SACD, CDDA, HDCD, VCD, SVCD, DATA) detection feedback
- Audio Type (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS-HD Master Audio, LPCM, MPEG Audio, CD Audio) detection feedback
- In Home Menu & Menu Menu feedback
- Source Resolution feedback
- Output Resolution feedback
- Two Way command for Repeat (Chapter, Title, All, Off)
- Two Way command for Random Actions
- Two Way command for Shuffle Actions
- Two Way command for setting the HDMI output resolution
- Two Way command for setting the HDR Mode
- Two Way command for setting the volume
- Two Way command for setting the zoom level
What hardware will this work on?
This driver will work for the following models. It may also work with future models.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Automatically start up the receiver when the user puts in an audio disc.
- Automatically start up the tv/projector and receiver when the user puts in a video disc.
- Automatically dim lights when the movie starts playing.
- Automatically raise the lights when the movie pauses or stops.
- Automatically turn the whole AV system off when the user presses the physical power off button on the unit.
- Program different projection modes based on resolution feedback.
- Change receiver settings when different audio types are detected.
- Utilise the awesome built in DAC for audiophiles. Control the volume of the Oppo directly with a Two Way command.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for URC come with a 7 day trial. This is activated once you add the driver to the project. No additional steps are necessary.