The Pushover driver can be used to send and receive notifications from the Pushover service. Notifications can be sent using driver commands with a user settable Title, Message, Sound and destination device. Incoming messages can be used to trigger events in RTI and trigger custom automation.
The received events are the real power in this driver, allowing it to be connected with devices like IFTTT and Zapier enabling RTI to be controlled by 1000's of services that are otherwise unavailable.
- Send messages directly from RTI to your connected devices
- Use Custom Titles and messages
- Use Custom sounds
- Send to all your devices or to a specfic device
- Receive messages from the pushover service from services like IFTTT and Zapier. Some examples...
- Geofencing, trigger an event when you enter or leave an area
- Mute the music when your ring doorbell is pressed
- Directly control RTI from your Apple Watch using workflow
- Trigger an event based on motion from a Wyze camera
- Trigger an event based on an incoming call or SMS
- Change the colour of your lights to your team colours when the game starts
- Respond to a trigger from your Piper security system
- Turn on the Garage lights when you open your Nexx Garage door.
- Trigger your good morning scene when the HugOne signals that the family is awake
- Integrate devices that have no other way of being integrated into RTI like Ultraloq and bttn
How much does the Pushover service cost
The pushover service is free to use for 7 days after which you need to pay a US$4.99 once off fee to keep using it. The module requries a desktop licence to run so if that all you want it for then thats the only licence you need. If you want to send messages from RTI to your phone you will also need to purchase the approriate licence for those.
Are there any limits to the number of messages that can be sent or received
There are limits but they are very high and its unlikely you will hit them.
Where do I sign up for the Pushover service
You cansign up on the Pushover website here -> http://pushover.net
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for RTI come with a 7 day trial. Just add the driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
- Initial Release