This drive is for control of the TP-Link range of wireless outlets and switches that makes any household plug-in device, like lamps, appliances and electronics part of the RTI system by turning a standard outlet into a smart outlet.
The TP-Link HS1XX series of Wi-Fi smart plugs has plug types and regulatory compliance for the majority of the world and is extremely affordable. This WiFi based power outlet supports up to 10amps and can be easily integrated into the RTI home automation system using the Chowmain TP-Link HS1XX driver.
The HS110 version can be utilised for energy monitoring and management using our driver and RTI. It can also be useful for device health monitoring and also for automatic selection of manually controlled AV devices like Playstation 4’s, Xbox One’s and the Nintendo Switch.
- Full control and status of the HS-1xx range of outlets
- Variables for state, name and for the HS-110 volatge, current and power usage
- Ability to use energy monitoring in HS-110 outlets for automatic selection and room off of Playstation, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and other manually controlled devices
- Configurable polling time
- On/Off feedback from the device, whether it controled from RTI, the Kasa app or directly from the outlet.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Easily integrate floor lamps, bedside table lights, fans, electric heaters, towel rails, etc easily. This driver fills in the gap to integrate these devices into the RTI system.
- On HS-110 outlets you can turn on your Xbox One, Playstation 4 or Nintendo Switch using their controller and have RTI automatically turn on the system to the right inputs. Turn off the console using the console's controller or power button and have RTI automatically turn the room off.
What hardware will this work on?
This driver will work with the TP-Link HS-100 and TP-Link HS-110. It may work with other TP-Link hardware however it has not been tested.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers come with a 7 day trial, no registration required.
- Initial release
- Fixed missing licence field