DOMOSAPIENS IP/SERIAL DRIVER FOR GEFEN HDMI MATRIX SWITCHES (UP TO 8x8)
This driver allows you to control a supported GEFEN HDMI matrix switch (up to 8x8) from Control4.
HDFST: support is provided for the GEF-HDFST-848-4ELR, GEF-HDFST-848-8ELR and GTB-HDFST-848.
HD4K2K: support is provided for the GTB-HD4K2K-442, GTB-HD4K2K-444, GTB-HD4K2K-642 and GTB-HD4K2K-848.
IMPORTANT: ensure your matrix switch is at the most recent firmware level.
No posts found
- Use the free trial period or activate the driver at any time by assigning to this project the license you purchased from the driverCentral website (requires the driverCentral cloud driver).
- Ensure the GEFEN switch firmware is at the most recent level.
- Select the right GEFEN Matrix Model property. THIS IS IMPORTANT, as models have slightly different commands and responses.
- When using IP control, set the GEFEN switch to a static IP address or ensure it always receives the same IP address from the DHCP server via a MAC-based reservation.Enter the IP address in the Connections area.
- When using Serial control (by itself or as a backup to IP control), make the appropriate Serial connection. If both are connected and IP fails, the driver will use serial and revert back to IP when restored.
- Connect the HDMI inputs and outputs as well as room controls as appropriate. If your actual matrix switch supports less than 8 inputs or outputs, connect only the appropriate bindings, starting at 1 (or A).