- Supports DSC PowerSeries panels (PC1616, PC1832 and PC1864) using a DSC IT-100 Data Interface Module.
- A full-featured DriverWorks driver with integrated polling of the DSC panel to ensure continued and reliable communications.
- Supports all Partitions and Zones handled by the panel connected to the driver.
- Enhanced security support through a new Security Panel driver fully compatible with OS 2.8 and above. The previous security driver remains available for pre-OS 2.8 systems.
- Displayed zones selectable by partition.
- Support for 2-minute special delay when “Quick Exit” is used.
- Virtual Keypad in user interface (Navigator).
- Virtual Keypad key presses in programming.
- Ability to trigger Command Outputs (1 to 4) by partition.
- Zone types automatically generated from connected devices.
- New devices provided to supplement the standard sensor devices for full support of new proxy zone types.
- (New in 10.0.0) Ability to send notifications for key events (Alarms, Arming/Disarming and Troubles).
- (New in 10.0.0) Ability to turn lights On and flash lights when in Alarm.
- (New in 10.0.0) Improved History logging of events, available in the Navigator interface.
- Zone labels are automatically retrieved from the DSC panel.
- Zone groups allow easy but sophisticated control and programming.
- Zone groups can trigger Control4 relays for direct control.
- Supports user names associated with user codes, facilitating programming and e-mailing.
- Panel Time and Date are updated automatically every 24 hours.
- Input bindings are available for external Smoke/CO detectors (can accommodate a Nest device, for example).
- Programming support provided for quick arming and disarming of Partitions (Default User Code entered and kept securely) and to arm in any state.
- Programming support to activate Emergency modes (Fire, Medical, Panic).
- Comprehensive set of additional events allowing sophisticated programming, including:
- “When any Exit Delay starts” and “When any Entry Delay starts”.
- “When Armed Stay” and “When Armed Away’.
- “When Disarmed from Stay” and “When Disarmed from Away”.
- And more…
- Comprehensive set of additional programming variables, including:
- Previous Armed state for each partition.
- Last User number (and name) to Arm/Disarm.
- Last zone to become Not Ready and last zone to be restored (Ready).
- And more…
- Action (“Print Status Report”) to simplify reporting of issues by cut and paste of Lua output in a trouble ticket.
- Action (“Print Zone Report”) to help in setting up zones and partitions.
Includes the Domosapiens Inter-Devices Facility (DIDF) to allow other drivers to monitor and control individual elements through this driver (see detailed section in this document). Also included is an IT-100 Communications Tester driver to help in diagnosing communicaitons issues.
No posts found
2.0.0 Addition of a new security panel driver to support the new security interface available with OS 2.8 and above.
2.1.0 Addition of properties for Exit delays, Action to Recreate a zone, a new Zone Management section in this document, issues fixed.
2.2.0 Addition of properties for Entry Delays and Entry Delay 2 Zone Group.
10.0.0 Migration to driverCentral, addition of email notifications, lighting management when in Alarm, improved Log, issues fixed (July 2017).
10.1.0 Added notifications for communications errors (November 2017).