This driver allows using the Control4 Weather Station (Weather Underground) driver to supply Outdoor Temperature to another driver's OUTDOOR_TEMPERATURE input binding.
This may replace an outdoor temperature sensor, when none is available.
- Use the free trial period or activate the driver at any time by assigning to this project the license you purchased from the driverCentral website (requires the driverCentral cloud driver).
- Ensure the Control4 Weather Station driver is installed and operational.
- Connect the driver's OUTDOOR_TEMPERATURE Output binding to an appropriate driver.
- The OUTDOOR_TEMPERATURE binding will always mirror the Weather Station temperature.
- The driver's Utility binding may be used to connect another Outdoor Temperature source. It is only used for display in a Property to compare with the Weather Station temperature.