NVR and Camera Driver for Control4!
- Connect to any camera connected to Dahua NVR in Control4!
- Allows NVR Icon on Watch Menu, and Connection paths for HDMI and VGA into a Control4 video system
- Event Connection for Triggers FROM NVR (using either, connection binding or Composer Event)
- NUMBER buttons select that channel (example: Button 6 = Camera 6 on the TV)
- Setup RED, GREEN, YELLOW, and BLUE buttons to trigger different views on TV
- Uses Control4’s cable Proxy
- Connection paths for camera proxy interface
- Supports DriverCentral Auto-Update
Using this driver allows a Control4 dealer to add a ‘nvr’ icon in the watch menu. This will enable the dealer to use the Monitor-Out/HDMI/VGA connector to integrate into Customers Control4. This driver also supports ‘linking’ to the camera interface in Control4 via the Dahua NVR Camera Driver.
- Can I control the NVR from this driver? You can select camera grid, individual cameras only. You CAN NOT browse the search or enter the menu. The current Dahua firmware does not support this.
- I have cameras on the NVR (seperate LAN), can this driver be used to see the cameras on my Control4? Yes! This driver uses the video gateway on the NVR to display any camera connected to the NVR!
- Can I connect directly to Dahua IP cameras? Yes, on the camera drivers choose the option to do so
- Where do I get support? From DriverCentral: https://help.drivercentral.io
- Can I try out this driver? Yes, all Cinegration drivers include an automatic 7 day trial that is activated automatically when the driver is first installed
- I have a showroom, can I get a free copy? Yes. All Cinegration drivers are compatible with the DriverCentral Showroom Project
No posts found
- Update for Transport control
- Update for better sync'ing of NVR data + camera drivers
- Code improvements
- Inital Release