(New Dahua Firmware Required... Once firmware is released, we will re-release this driver).
NVR and Camera Driver for Control4!
- Allows NVR Icon on Watch Menu, and Connection paths for HDMI and VGA into a Control4 video system
- Event Connection for Triggers FROM NVR (using either, connection binding or Composer Event)
- NUMBER buttons select that channel (example: Button 6 = Camera 6 on the TV)
- Setup RED, GREEN, YELLOW, and BLUE buttons to trigger different views on TV
- Uses Control4’s cable Proxy
- Connection paths for camera proxy interface
- Supports DriverCentral Auto-Update
- Manufacture Sponsored Driver
Using this driver allows a Control4 dealer to add a ‘nvr’ icon in the watch menu. This will enable the dealer to use the Monitor-Out/HDMI/VGA connector to integrate into Customers Control4. This driver also supports ‘linking’ to the camera interface in Control4 via the Dahua NVR Camera Driver.
No posts found
- 1007 (8.2017)